The Liberty Bank Foundation has approved $114,750 in grants to nonprofit organizations serving in Liberty Bank’s footprint and surrounding areas to support programs that will provide youth development, summer employment, housing program support, and more.
Greater New London
- New London County Fund to End Homelessness
- New London Homeless Hospitality Center
- Consolidated School District of New Britain
- YWCA of New Britain
- Business Industry Foundation of Middlesex County
- Green Street Teaching and Learning Center
- Middlesex County Coalition on Housing and Homelessness
- Bridge to Success Community Partnership
- Children’s Community School
- Greater Waterbury Interfaith Ministries, Inc.
- Neighborhood Housing Services of Waterbury
- United Way of Greater Waterbury
- Waterbury Hospital
- Waterbury Youth Service System, Inc.
- Wolcott Food Pantry
New Haven County
- City of Meriden Youth Services Division
- Concepts for Adaptive Learning
- LEAP, Inc.
- New Haven Reads
- Spanish Community of Wallingford
- Covenant Soup Kitchen
- Eastern CT Workforce Investment Board Inc.
- Holy Family Home and Shelter
- Norwich Community Care Team
- Sacred Heart Educational Center
- St. Vincent de Paul Place – Norwich
For a complete list of organizations receiving grants, click HERE to read the full press release.